The following is a list of workshops they'll be offering.
- A Parent's Perspective on Living with Attachment Issues
- Foster Fathering
- The Unique Challenges Faced by Relative Caregivers
- No More Drama: Positive Communication Skills for Parents of Teens
- Making Sense of a Youth Coming Out as LGBT/Q While Maintaining Your Sanity and Sense of Humor
- Fear and Control
- Understanding Child Sexual Abuse Part I
- Understanding Child Sexual Abuse Part II
Participants can get a PDF of workshop descriptions and registration form emailed to them by contacting us at email@example.com. You can also register for the event by clicking here. Registration ends soon so don't put this on the back burner!