Monday, April 29, 2013

SUPPORT FOR PARENTS OF CHILDREN WITH AUTISM

I just came across this website and thought it might be of interest to some of our parents out there. The site, www.MyAutismTeam.com, is a social network for parents of kids with autism. Below is a great video about the website, giving you insight into their social networking for parents, mobile apps, forums for asking questions that relate to you and your child - some great stuff!

Here's what some of their members are saying:

"I'm not even a full week into this journey with autism and I am already getting so much more support by complete strangers than I ever would have expected!"
-Bridgetdawn27, Waxahachie, TX

"You have no idea how alone I felt before MyAutismTeam. I wish I had it years ago. Just knowing there is someone else out there going through the same experiences is huge."
-CBP, Dallas, NC

"I'm happy to be a part of MAT and it makes me smile to know I can be a positive role model for parents."
-Michele, Las Vegas, NV
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment